Handicap Parking Permits

The Town Clerk's office will need the completed DMV Form (PDF) and an NYS Driver's license or Non-Drivers ID.

Please note: The DMV form explains how to apply for a parking permit or license plate for persons with severe disabilities.

A copy of the NYS License or Non-Driver's ID and the completed/signed form are acceptable to be brought in by someone other than the applicant.