Who do I contact to reserve playing fields for league play?

Contact the Guilderland Parks and Recreation office at 518-456-3150. Leagues and organizations wishing to rent fields must fill out a Request for Field Permit (PDF) and a Leagues and Organization Agreement and provide an insurance binder prior to using the fields. The Town charges a fee for the use of the Nott Road fields (soccer, softball, etc.).

For more information, please see Nott Road Park Guidelines for Usage (PDF).

Show All Answers

1. How do I find out about the Guilderland Performing Arts Center (GPAC) summer concert series schedule?
2. When does the pool open, how much does it cost and how can I access it?
3. What is there to do at the parks in the winter?
4. How much does a dog park permit cost?
5. I'm interested in a golf membership at the Town-owned Western Turnpike Golf Club. How do I find out about golf rates and whom do I contact?
6. Where do I get my golf membership ID?
7. Who do I contact to reserve playing fields for league play?
8. Does the Town offer summer camps or programs for children?
9. What permits can I pick up at the Parks and Recreation office?
10. How do I reserve a pavilion at Tawasentha Park?
11. Where is the Parks and Recreation office located and what are the hours?
12. Can my dog run off leash in any of the parks?
13. Where can I find a listing of all Town of Guilderland parks and sites?
14. How can I get Parks and Recreation information online?
15. When is Tawasentha Park open to the public?
16. How can I find out more about the trail system at Tawasentha Park and the Winter Recreation Area?
17. Are dogs allowed in Town parks?
18. How do I find out more about the Community Gardens?