Transparent Guilderland promotes transparency in Town government by providing residents with easy access to Town budgets, FOIL request information,GIS property mapping, pending land use applications, employee contracts, police accident and incident reports, tax assessment forms, and more. You can also access livestreamed Town Board, Planning Board, ZBA and IDA meetings from any device as well as video on demand recordings and minutes of all Town Board, Planning Board and Zoning Board meetings by clicking here.
Please click on the links below to access additional information.
- Freedom of Information Request Form
- New York State Committee on Open Government Freedom of Information Law
- 2020 Town Office & Transfer Station Holiday Schedules
- 2020 Town Officials and Committees List
- 2020 Board and Committee Meeting Dates
- 2020 Town Board Liaison List
- Town Code
- Union Contracts
- 2020 Adopted Budget
- 2019 Adopted Budget
- 2018 Adopted Budget
- 2017 Adopted Budget
- 2016 Adopted Budget
- 2015 Adopted Budget
- Department of Parks & Recreation Rules & Regulations (2016)
- Information Security Breach & Notification Policy (2016)
- Town of Guilderland Technology Policy (2016)
- Zoning and Land Use Law (2016)
You may also be interested in visiting See Through Albany County .