Transparent Guilderland promotes transparency in Town government by providing residents with easy access to Town budgets, FOIL request information, pending land use projects, employee contracts, police accident and incident reports, tax assessment forms, and more. You can also access video on demand recordings and minutes of all Town Board, Planning Board and Zoning Board meetings by clicking here.
Please click on the links below to access additional information.
- Freedom of Information Request Form
- New York State Committee on Open Government Freedom of Information Law
- 2018 Town Office Holiday Schedule
- 2018 Planning, Zoning, Town Board, and Conservation Advisory Council Meeting Dates
- Union Contracts
- 2018 Town Board Liaison List
- Town Code
- 2018 Adopted Budget
- 2017 Adopted Budget
- 2016 Adopted Budget
- 2015 Adopted Budget
- Department of Parks & Recreation Rules & Regulations (2016)
- Information Security Breach & Notification Policy (2016)
- Town of Guilderland Technology Policy (2016)
- Zoning and Land Use Law (2016)
You may also be interested in visiting See Through Albany County .